Saturday, November 10, 2018

Literary Necklaces

Hello lovelies!

I am here to bring you some updates to my shop. 

A little while ago I added some new necklaces to my shop. This is a style I am toying with as I have a secret (not so secret now) obsession with paper crafts. I began to collage different things and when I was given some frame pendants as a gift I came up with this idea.

I am a literature NERD. I studied it in undergrad and I have an old lady goal of going back to uni one day to get another masters or phd in literature. I am also a proud feminist and thought it would be wonderful to represent some of my favorite literary ladies who broke the norm in my creations.







These are all one of a kind and will not be reproduced again! With the holidays in mind this might make the perfect gift for another literary geek!

"There is no Frigate like a Book  
To take us Lands away,  
Nor any Coursers like a Page  
Of prancing Poetry –   
This Traverse may the poorest take         
Without oppress of Toll –   
How frugal is the Chariot  
That bears a Human soul."
-- Emily Dickinson

No comments:

Post a Comment