Friday, July 20, 2018

Black Moon Adornments


I'm realizing that I am terrible with advertising my own shop.

But yes, I have a shop.

It's called Black Moon Adornments
I think it's been around since 2009 (that's how bad I am at this advertising stuff).



I make all kinds of crystal, witchy, antiqued inspired crafts.


Here is a glimpse at what I craft and what you might find there.


Everything I make is inspired by all of the things I love.


Magic.


Mysticism.


Witches.

   
Fantasy.


Something old...


...and something new.


There is much more there. I offer crafts from another world and another time.

I will try to post updates and stuff to here more often. I want to keep my blog alive and well.

So please take a visit to my shop and see if there is anything you like.

Thank you for your time, and I'll talk to you soon.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment