Saturday, July 14, 2018

A new Beginning

~

Summer is here, spring came and went. My heart will always wish Spring and Autumn stayed longer. But life goes on, and the seasons come and go.

I have finally graduated with my masters in social work. These last two years have been very trying, but I survived. If you follow me on any other social media, you have heard it all. All of the blood, sweat, and tears; so I will spare you the grueling details, and the majority of the story.

 Just know, a two year full time masters degree is intense, and don't do it for a major you do not 100% love! I would say I 80% love it, so I guess that's okay. It's not art, but I intend to incorporate art so make it more lovable for me.


It hit me in early June, that this will be my last "summer vacation" forever.

Adulting is scary sometimes.

But the idea of paid vacation and sick days makes it a little less intimidating.


I will have to make time out of my days to go outside.

Perhaps I will use it therapeutically with my clients.

Nature does heal, as we know.


The concept and word, "adulting" is quite silly, isn't it?

Even if you are an adult, you are still allowed to have fun.

It doesn't mean you have to become stuffy suddenly.


Maybe I'm just reassuring myself here.

Does anyone else relate?



Anyway, I have a next post planned. I will begin to post about my crafts a bit more. I do have a shop, believe it or not!

I make witchy goods and all kinds of jewelry inspired by fantasy and the past.

I finally have time to be more present on here.

So please come again.

~

No comments:

Post a Comment