Lughnasdh sparked some inspiration for me to finally get dolled up to go out for a little. As Elden Ring has been my roman empire, I found myself thinking about the Dancers of Ranah as I was getting ready for the day as well as some common motifs with Lughnasdh.
"The dance of Ranah is one of burning passion, and the most passionate dancers never allow their fiery dance to end, losing even their names as they dance on. To see the passion fade is to see the dancer's flame extinguished."
"The passionate dance comprises no seductiveness, but merely a dignified beauty."
Thinking about the lore around the Dancers of Ranah and how much it resonated with me as I felt I had lost my flame many a times in the last few years.
It's interesting to note what has been able to spark my flame in the past here and there. I have been working with embers for such a long time that it felt good to have this ignition, even if it was for a moment. Will this spark last? I hope so. I have refused to let my flame fully extinguish.
What lore in a game or story has inspired you?
What should I do an outfit inspired by next?
Credits to Elden Ring Wiki for lore quotes from the game.
No comments:
Post a Comment